An updated 2021 OLA Return to Play Guide was released with policy guidelines for OLA clubs to ensure we are prepared to return to fields and arena facilities in a safe and responsible way.
The OLA RTP Guide includes specific guidance from the province under the 3-Step Roadmap to Reopen Ontario announcement.
The guide can be seen HERE
The Step 1 and Step 2 outline in the RTP Guide highlight that as of next Wednesday, June 30:
● no limits on league size or cohorts
● previous colour-coded PHU protocols have been removed
● no travel restrictions exist within the province
● modified game play requires no-contact rules
● leagues and zones can schedule outdoor games Health measures, facility safety guidelines, and modifications for league play remain in place.
See the Return to Play Step 2 Rule Modifications for additional guidance