Thank to all that attended our 2021 AGM. Here are is a summary of the AGM.
Burlington Minor Lacrosse held our 2021 Annual General Meeting on Saturday Oct 30th. We were happy to see many of our members in attendance. Here is a recap of the meeting. You can CLICK HERE to see a copy of our presentation.
Elected Positions – The roles of President, VP Field Lacrosse and VP Girls Lacrosse are up for election during odd numbered years. We are please to announce the people that will be filling each of these roles:
- President – Dave Hunter (returning)
- VP Field Lacrosse – Adam Kennedy (returning)
- VP Girls Lacrosse – Atanas T
- VP Rep Box – Darryl Chalmers (formerly Stephen Tait)
- VP House League – Sandy Chapman (formerly Darryl Chalmers)
Assigned Positions – The following people have volunteered and have been accepted into the assigned positions:
- Secretary – Tara Chalmers
- Registrar & Privacy Officer – Courtney Smith
- Director, Technical – Matt Anger
- Director, Publicity – Taylor Hogan
- Director, Equipment – Lisa Perfect
Help Needed - We have several key positions that are still vacant. If you are interested in any of these positions, please reach out to any of the board members. We encourage everyone to help make our association the best it can be.
- Director, Scheduling - Vacant
- Director, Sponsorship - Vacant
- Director, Special Events - Vacant
- Director at Large – Vacant
The congratulate each of the following award winners. Details about each award can be found in our AGM Presentation:
Recipient: Adam Kennedy
Shannon-Miotto Girls Lacrosse Coaches Award
Co-Recipients: Sian Evans, Natalie Maxwell, Sarah Chapman
Jordan Moxam Spirit Award
Recipient: Alex Braniff
Rep Box Coach of the Year
Recipient: Jim Shea
Geoff Elmer “Love of the Game” Award
Recipient: Atanas Tchorbadjisky
John Dack Memorial Award
Recipient: Stephen Tait
Thank to everyone that helped make 2021 a successful, yet unusual, season. We wish you all a safe and happy winter.