The OMFLL is back! They are running a league this Fall and the BMLA needs to know if we could expect enough registrations before we commit teams to the league.
Please use this link to confirm your interest in participating before August 16: LINK
This is not a formal registration, so opportunity exists to opt out. However, it will be used to decide if we can support a team and there is a cost to the BMLA if we have to pull out of the league at the last minute due to low registrations.
Please fill out this form multiple times for each child.
We will know by August 17 (the league deadline) if we can field teams, so we should be able to communicate with you around then if you have expressed interest in playing.
Rough details on the season:
- Length: Six weeks, games start September 4 and runs through a provincial championship on Thanksgiving weekend (October 10). *U9 will run five weeks with a provincial championship the weekend of October 2.
- Age groups: U9 (2013-2014), U11 (2011-2012), U13 (2009-2010), U15 (2007-2008) and U17 (2005-2006)
- Game days: U9, U11, and U13 on Saturdays. U15, U17 on Sundays.
- Quantity of games (approximate): U9 15-17, U11/U13 13-15, U15/U17 10
- Game locations: All will likely be in Brampton.
- Game Play: Expected to be the same as "usual" now that the province is in "Step 3" of reopening.
- Practices: Two weekday evenings per week. Probably starting the week of August 30.
- Cost: TBD. Likely the same, or less, than the 2020 fee structure.